Why is Lactomin so Good in relieving Diarrhoea?
Posted on30 Dec 2019
But Why is it so good?
What type of strains is best?
One of the challenges for researchers is trying to come to firm conclusions as to which strains are the most effective for easing diarrhea symptoms. Top probiotic strains - Lactobacillus strains, (such as L. acidophilus, L. plantarum, L. rhamnosus) - Bifidobacterium strains, (such as B. infantis, B. longum, B. bifidum)
- Eradicating small intestinal bacterial overgrowth
- Reducing the number of unfriendly bacteria
- Strengthening the lining of the intestines
- Reducing reduce intestinal permeability
- Normalizing motility
- Reducing visceral hypersensitivity
- Reducing pain through helpful effects on nerve receptors found in the intestinal lining
Of those strains mentioned here, Lactomin has almost all of these highly researched strains and this proves Lactomin is probably the best probiotic product today. Lactomin is also well known for its USA patened combination of strains, Noltec microencapsulation which means double protecton for every strain, optimal delivery of strains into the digestive system and taste so good, make it exceptionally easy for most, if not all to enjoy the benefits of Lactomin! "
*this is not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any diease."