Why Lactokids is a mother's choice probiotics?
Posted on10 Aug 2021
Immune cells play a vital role in the progression of a body's defence system, especially much needed in these modern times.
Lactobacilli and bifidobacterium are proven regulators of the immune system.
What are the components in Lactokids that help build a strong immune defence for your child?
1. Lactobacillus rhamnosus - decrease Th1 cell number and pro-inflammatory cytokines levels to inhibit the progression of bacterial infection
2. Lactobacillus casei and Lactobacillus paracasei are found to increase the Treg cell activity, and can increase anti-inflammatory cytokines levels
3. Lactobacillus plantarum - increase pro-inflammatory cytokines and anti-inflammatory cytokines at the same time
4. Bifidobacterium has been investigated extensively in previous studies and has been found to provide specific benefits to the immune system and in modulating immune cell mediators. Bifidobacterium has been shown to down-regulate Interleukin-6 levels and actually increase certain anti-inflammatory markers. Bifidobacterium thus represents a very viable and low-risk option for prevention and building up immunity for the individual.
5. Colostrum - Contains Lactoferrin is a protein involved in your body’s immune response to infections, including those caused by bacteria and viruses. Anti-bodies are proteins, also known as immunoglobulins, used by your immune system to fight bacteria and viruses. Colostrum is rich in the antibodies IgA, IgG, and IgM (1, 2).
6. Vitamins B - Vitamin B's are essential to keeping your immune system in top condition. Be sure to get enough vitamin B as a supplement.
7. Vitamin D3 - Getting enough vitamin D can also protect you from respiratory infection. Vitamin D supplementation significantly decreases the chance of respiratory tract infections.
8. Iron - is a mineral that the body needs for growth and development. Your body uses iron to make haemoglobin, a protein in red blood cells that carries oxygen from the lungs to all parts of the body, and myoglobin, a protein that provides oxygen to muscles.
These are the reasons why Lactokids not only helps build a strong digestive system but also a strong and healthy immune system for your child. Good probiotics are essential for a healthy child's growth development, protection against pathogenic bacteria and viruses.